CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My biggest mistake.

Earlier today many of you may have noticed a couple of posts about how I feel as though some people we're ruining my life...I regretfully say that I was the most mistaken on this then anything else in my life.


What I thought to be an attack on me. Was nothing more then a big miscommunication and my own selfishness. I know now what I've done and what I need to do to fix my life. My biggest regret is that I ever took my frustration to the internet. By doing so I let a simple situation get completely out of hand.

I want to apologize to everyone. Both those who I offend and yelled at. I truly do have a wonderful family. They are so kind to me and give me more then I deserve. And for these things I'm eternally grateful.

1 comments:

Connie Babe said...

if it helps any...my blog reader has the newest posts first, so i haven't read what you're referring to here.

and the nice thing is, you can go delete posts.

so...if you haven't done that, i'm not even going to read your earlier posts... :)

fyi: i think you have an awesome family. and that's all i've ever heard about the bairds...how great y'all are.