CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Blippy and stuff.

Hey everyone.


It's been while since I've posted but it doesn't mean I haven't been busy...okay yes it does.

Well I've just been working and messing with friends. I've been on some weird type of emotional roller-coaster the last few days. Happy, sad, laughing, depressed, and I have no idea whats causing it. Possibly the stress of money, or too much free time on my hands, or nothing at all. Whatever the case I'm happy now and want to share the latest.
First I want to say a Congrats to Jaycey who got a NEW CAR!!! Its a red Kio Rio...I don't know the year though so sorry. But I know she's uber excited and I'm happy for her.

NEXT IS BIG!!!! So you all know that Church down on the Corner of 6200 south and Redwood? of corse you do cause you had to pass it to get home when getting off I-215 well, ITS GONE!!!! yep they tore it down. I tried to get some pics with my phone though they didn't turn out too great.
Its crazy and will be missed....I think.

So lastly but not leastly. I've made another account, but this time on a site called Blippy. Basically what it is, is a site that posts your purchases where everyone can see them, rate/comment on them. I've joined so you guys can see what I'm getting from the three things I have connected right now which is Amazon, Itunes, and NetFlix. You do need to sign up to post but you can RSS my list if you'd like. The link is HERE. And if you'd like to join do so and follow me so we can comment on all the money we spend. (You can set up a Credit card or Bank account number if you wish. I'm personally skeptical about that right now.)

3 comments:

Connie Babe said...

i can't believe i missed out on such a big moment of jaycey's life!

that church is gone!!!! holy cow...wonder what's going up there...thanks for the pictures!

Unknown said...

its not whats going up, but whats... something...

from what ive been told they are redoing the left turn system so there is another light (like what they have on parts of bangerter HWY.

Jaycey said...

it's a 2001. that day was the most exciting day of my life so far.

i hope i love my kids as much as i love my car :P

AHHH!!! the church! they were just taking apart the parking lot when i was there!