CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 11, 2010

It's MONDAY!

Alright, its time to start blogging.

Since Monday is moments, let me catch you up on happenings.

Work - I'm still working at costco after 1 and a half years, still part time, but I'm looking for a full time position.

I got in an accident a while ago, I wasn't paying attention and drifted into a parked car. totaled mine but his is fine. So now I'm currently looking for a car. The search isn't going that well. :-(

My family is doing good, they've all been busy so i don't see much of them.

Well, other then that I'm not sure what you guys don't already know, So let me know in the comments what I should add.

4 comments:

Connie Babe said...

you and kim are both: looking for full-time jobs and a car!

what else would i like to know...

how's church? are you taking an institute class? if so, which one and how is it? if not...then get your hiney down there and sign up for one! :D

and remember...if you don't like the class, then try another teacher...

there. i'm finished nagging.

and thanks for posting!!!

Jaycey said...

it's okay, i hit a parked car too :D

Unknown said...

old news is old... sorry, but that was a while ago. wonder what you'll talk about next time

Amy Miller said...

It's Monday again. What's new?