CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Austin Needs...darn you Connie!

Well a little in site to this, I subscribe to Connie's blogger and she said to try it...so i did...I couldn't help it what you so is this,

Go to Google

Type in your name and the word Needs after it. (ie. Austin Needs.)

See what you get. here are a couple of mine.

Austin needs a new Mexican restaurant: I guess I do, hu who would've thought.

Austin needs a Garriott Globe: Not really sure what it is, but I better get one.

Austin needs
numbers cause he got a new phone: Well a new home phone maybe but not a new cell phone.

Austin Needs Volunteers! (2 Months ago): obviously the 2 months ago wasn't in the first line but it fits.

Austin Needs Stronger Water Conservation: You bet I do!

Any way its really fun. Give it a shot.

3 comments:

Connie Babe said...

lol...bless your heart...you made me smile with your darn it!

you had good ones. now google it again and see if your blog turns up, mine did on the 7th result!

and i googled 'garriott globe'. no luck. don't know how you'll take care of that need.

Jaycey said...

lol yours are funny

Mama Greer said...

That was entertaining.