CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Long Long Time Ago....

I posted. I know its been a while but things have been kinda busy in my life right now. I'll break it down into sections.

Work:
At Costco I'm and official Employee. Now I have the Executive Card which normally costs 100$ but I get it for free also I get the 2% cash back on everything I buy in the store. Which is nice cause they have a lot of stuff I want, and can get for everyone else.

Home:
Well if I haven't told you yet or you haven't heard, my family's moving. I don't know when, I don't know where, and to be honest I don't know why. But we're am moving. My parents say it could be any time in August or later. I'll try to keep you posted.

School:
I'm not taking any classes right now, but I might be in the fall.

Mission:
I'm still working on getting ready and I haven't started my papers yet due to medical reasons. But I still have ambitions of going.

Love:
Once again, if you don't know. I'm back with Sarah. So now you do. Things are going great between us, and she's really trying to get me out on a mission, which helps a lot.

Life:
My life all together is going good. I love my job, my family and everything in between.

So there's the update, I'll try to keep it more frequent then I have, and hopefully I'll have some pictures for you next time.

Adios

3 comments:

Josh said...

Holy Crap, thanks for letting me know that you're heading out. Hopefully it's not too far, that would stink for all involved. Let me know when you know what's going on.

On a brighter note, perhaps we can convince you to visit the forum and blog here more often in this new light.

Jaycey said...

You can move to Rawlins if you want lol

Glad to see you're still alive and I'm glad everything's going well for you!

Connie Babe said...

wow.

that's a lot of big news in one post.

good luck on the move...the mission...the girl...work...and all.